Monday, January 10, 2011

That is one big FRICKIN needle amigo

The GIGANTIC box of hormones arrived at my door last week.In seven days, the eggos and the hormones will take over. They may or may not be responsible for knocking down buildings, stepping on cars, destroying bridges and other sorts of general havoc that can be unleashed onto the city where I live. I'm only partially responsible for my actions and emotions. Consider yourself warned and stock up supplies in the event of a disaster.



The hormornes came with instructions, a DVD and my injection schedule. Finally, everything is clearly mapped out and I am ready to roll. Ugh. The DVD was a bit much though. I had to watch this woman inject herself over and over and over again in the abdomen and then I had to watch the woman get injected in the tush over and over and over again by her husband. I have to go for injection training this week and even though I wanted to avert my eyes, I couldn't. "Insert the needle quickly, like a dart" and then in one painful motion, the needle was JABBED INTO HER SKIN like it was nothing.

Then I realized I should not be this much of a Sally about injections. Buck up. It's for the benefit of a lovely couple and also a benefit of your pocket book.

I'll report back on Wednesday regarding my training. I'll try not to be such a little bitch about it. Time to man the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment