Monday, January 24, 2011

I spoke too soon...

Okay...remember when I said I was breezy earlier? YEAH. BULL-FUCKING-SHIT. I can feel EVERYTHING. If I am a little sad or upset, I cry. If I am angry, I get really, really mad...and cry. If I am happy, I laugh really, really hard...and cry. Cry. Cry. Cry. I am a big fat emotional mess who has to hydrate constantly.


This has been a huge adjustment. I have to keep reminding myself to not be such a Sally. Normal me would silently mock hormonal me.

I think my sig o is a little put off by my reactions to everything. He doesn't tip toe around anything...which may get him into trouble. For example, just because I'm upset does not mean it is a good time to point out, "I think this is the hormones talking." IN FACT, THAT IS THE WRONG THING TO SAY. Yes, my love, I am aware it is the FREAKING HORMONES that are making me emotional but this is the WRONG TIME TO MENTION IT TO ME because the feelings are still real to me.


Whew. I feel so much better all of the sudden.

Alright, me and the "the crazy" are going to pack up for the day and try to get ahold of ourselves.

A week and a half til I'm across the country in a warm, sunny city. Two weeks til the retrieval. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE pretty, smart and funny !!!

    Love
    Gale

    You are my sunshine.......

    ReplyDelete