Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I'm so bad with the cash, I dropped the whole bag." Diddy style.

The best thing about letting the eggos go is the all expenses paid six day vacation in Florida. It is currently 76 degrees with a change of thundershowers in the afternoon. Life is so tough.



After all of this, what will I do with the eggo money? I have several ways in which I will drop this dough like it is hot.
1. Pay Bills
This is a stupid idea. I didn't go through all of this to end up not doing something fun with it. I shall designated a sixth of my total donation dollars to go to bills. Anymore than that would be ridiculous.
2. A grown-up sized iPod.
Long gone will the days of having to delete copious amount of music off my iPod nano in order to fit new music on. I shall have my entire library accessable. Yay!!! I have been waiting for this day since college started. I was just too cheap to sell out the $250 for it before. 
3. Taking the Sig O out to dinner.
He had to have his blood drawn and has to take antibotics sooooo I promised I would take him wherever he wanted in Sea-town to eat one night. Knowing him, he'll pick chicken teryaki. Such a cheap date.
4. Vacation
I am going to visit one of my friend's who is currently living in Africa. I know. Africa. I've never really been anywhere interesting so I'm going to follow my, "Go Big or Go Home," philosophy. 24 hour flight? Check. No running water? Check. Dirty Peace Corp volunteers? Check. Looking up required vaccinations? Check. Wearing culturally appropriate clothing? Check. Making my amigo take me to the beach the last couple days I'm there? Check. Having a fucking awesome adventure? Priceless.
5. Savings
Yes, I'm boring. I dedicate another sixth of my moolah to savings.
6. What's left over...
I'm going to get it all in dollar bills and dance in a room with it. Diddy style.


Eggtraordinary!

2 comments: